Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I dont want to run away but I cant take it, I dont understand. Is there any way that I can stay in your heart?
Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away. And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today. Cause I love you, whether its wrong or right. And though I cant be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side

Why don't we hit restart, and pause it at our favorite parts, we'll skip the goodbyes. If I had it my way, I'd turn the car around and runaway, just You and I.



It's been a couple of turbulent weeks.
It's been alot of ups and downs recently.
And if I really could, I'd love to start the entire year all over again. It strucked me how I have so many people I need to catch up with, or at least find out how they have been doing. I just hate it when friends drift. One minute your so close, and the next minute, you realise she's gone. It is starting to somehow seem like, somethings missing.

I wish I could tell myself to follow my heart, but then I dont trust what it'll say. I've been extremely upset lately, all I do is break down and cry. Everything's just a complete mess. I miss Bea and Belle, I have yet to meet up with Jasper, Evan, Gayle, Ally, Nat, Nora, Donn, Eliz, Vantng, Majo, Tat, etc. I miss those days spent with Ally, Nicolelim, Cherine, Bea, Sherlyn, Chow, Sheila etc, I wish we didnt have to drift.

I wish I could talk to someone about it, but honetly I dont know who I should be turning to. You know, I'm usually smiling and laughing away all the time, I act like I'm happy cos I've got everything I want, but the truth is, I dont have anything at all. In just a few days, I've cried more than I laughed. It's been the desperation of wanting to hold on to something so obviously gone, acting like I'm happy when I'm this far from it. It's been weeks of mistakes and weak cover-ups, regrets and hate.
I really wish I could talk to someone bout it, but I just have no idea how to put it across.

It's amazing how we've come this far, yet so much things have changed. It went by so fast, and I still have so much I'm holding onto. I looked, through the reflection I could see you sure were happy. It's been a long time since anyone seen you this happy, well I'm happy for you. I never did expect myself to like you this much, but I think I'm really starting to. Argh fuck just ignore me, I'm happy for you.

Remember me, I'm waiting here, the disappointed, hanger-on who stayed behind while youb have moved on. I wish you just knew, I wish you could just be a little more sensitive, I just wished you could.


So many things running through my head - Home, School, Studies, Friends, God, etc. Its hard managing all at the same time, I'm so tired, I'm on the verge of giving up already. I'm sick and tired of those tears, my eyes are heavy, I need to head for the bed badly.

I need to meet up with a few of my friends.
Perhaps, catch things up.
An outing soon please,
I miss you'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home